Apple Inc. has just announced that it’s Financial Results for Q2 2019 will be revealed on April 30, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5: p.m. ET. You could listen to the conference call after the bell here.
What should we expect for Q2? Apple’s CFO Luca Maestri provided the following guidance for its fiscal 2019 second quarter:
- revenue between $55 billion and $59 billion
- gross margin between 37 percent and 38 percent
- operating expenses between $8.5 billion and $8.6 billion
- other income/(expense) of $300 million
- tax rate of approximately 17 percent
The good news thus far is that Apple hasn’t issued a negative preannouncement like last quarter, so investors should be able to breath a sigh of relief.
About Making Comments on our Site: Patently Apple reserves the right to post, dismiss or edit any comments. Those using abusive language or negative behavior will result in being blacklisted on Disqus.