Happy Thursday! How are you?
I’ve seen so many good articles this week that it’s been particularly hard to write this issue (sorry for the delay 😅). Apple rolled out public link invite to TestFlight, and we got a long and insightful article on the official Swift blog about How Mirror Works by @mikeash. Moreover, the Swift 5.0 Release Process was announced, focusing on ABI stability.
As much as I would like, I just couldn’t fit every interesting article in the newsletter. If you want to read all the suggested ones, you can do it, as always, on our GitHub.
- Marzipan: Porting iOS Apps to the Mac, by @steipete
- It’s wrappers all the way down, by @olebegemann
- Why #if DEBUG Conditional Should Be Avoided in Library Code, by @arekholko
- Async/await in Swift unit tests, by @johnsundell
- Handling the Next button automatically, by @rolandleth
- Application Security Musts for every iOS App, by @aliuarlind
- 60+ great UI kits for iOS engineers, by @LisaDziuba
- User Experience: How to Design Onboarding for Your Mobile App, by @MYalanska
- Your color picker is killing me!, by @talflorentinux